Tuesday 11 October 2011

Ultimate Gluttony

Day #53 and 54
(Oct 5 and 6)

Holy crap im so behind with posting. Thats what happens when there is no wifi to keep me motivated.



As i mentioned in the last post, i decided to leave my tour early and chill for a few days in Kota Kinabalu. Thanks to spg points, i had a beautiful hotel to stay at with a glorious pool and awesomely fluffy beds...not to mention a spectacular view.


My days were spent in ultimate gluttony and relaxation, starting off with the "le club" breakfast...


Then off to the spa for a hot stone massage...


Yeah, i actually asked them to take a pic of me lol

First dinner in kk was spent with my cousins spoiling me with amazing food. Peking duck was the meal of choice and it was amazzzzing.



The rest of the duck was put into a soup and this delcious product came out



Next up was dessert...(food is a malay passtime, you eat even when full).


This delicious item was mango saga: pureed mango, with mango chunks and sago, topped with ice cream. Soooooooooooo goooooood.












It was totally amazing. My cousin got a little camera happy.



Malaysian people eat this for breakfast. Fish stomach soup, fried fish in soy spicey sauce and egg with oysters. BREAKFAST! It was delicious but i definitely couldnt eat for a while after that.


After two days of lots of eating, limited picture taking and pure relaxation, i take my flight and head to tawau, where i transfer to semphorna.





Next up? DIVING - by far the best part of my trip.

Location:Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment