Wednesday 10 August 2011

my to do list

70 days away from home is a very long time. My expectations for myself, in addition to an amazing tan, is to achieve a few things that I normally wouldn't do. Thanks to the brilliant idea of my dear friend bert.....

(who will undoubtedly miss my sametime presence), I have come up with a list of 25 things that I want to do during my 70 days - you'd be surprised how hard it is to come up with these random things.

Hopefully I'll be able to update it once in a while to actually cross things off :)


  1. Eat something weird/gross

  2. Pet a random animal

  3. Learn 10 words in

    1. Turkish

    2. Greek

    3. Khmer

    4. Thai

    5. Malaysian

  4. Watch the sunrise/sunset in an ancient civilization

  5. Ride an elephant

  6. Go in a hot air balloon

  7. Steer a hot air balloon

  8. Feed a homeless person

  9. Take a photo with a stranger

  10. Eat by myself and enjoy it

  11. Eat dinner with a new found friend

  12. Go one day without complaining

  13. Do a shot of ouzo

  14. Walk everywhere for one day

  15. Ride a motorcycle

  16. Dance into the morning

  17. Spend less than $15 CAD in one day

  18. Don’t use any electronics in one day

  19. Dance in the street

  20. Make someone smile

  21. Make someone laugh so hard they pee themselves (or come close to)

  22. Climb a mountain

  23. Eat a new fruit

  24. Sleep under the stars

  25. Find myself + be happy

t-minus 2 hours!

1 comment:

  1. love the ideas...also love the picture of bert..

    ReplyDelete