Wednesday 10 August 2011

too much stuff

Packing

Holy crap, who knew packing for two months could be so difficult. Coleman says it's because I am just bad at packing, but I personally think it's because 2 months is A VERY LONG TIME.

I managed to pack in everything in my massive backpack and weighed in at 33lbs. That's 33lbs that I will have to carry on my back on this trip - talk about work out? :S I'm sure I will complain about how heavy it is at some point on my trip, and wishing I had packed less...but at this moment in time, it just doesn't seem like anything can be removed.


That big black mountain in the middle is my pack. I just have to remind myself - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING. Let's see how long that lasts :)

1 comment:

  1. Nah, by the end of the trip after two months of carrying it, you think that 33lbs is crazy-light, and think that you should have packed MORE stuff.

    ReplyDelete